This app helps you memorize irrational numbers. These numbers are currently included:
- Euler's constant,
- The square root of two,
- The Golden Ratio (Phi)
and you can also add your own numbers.
There are the available training methods:
- Just seeing the number typed out
- Typing it out and get notified when a digit is wrong (also see your score)
- Typing it out and measure how long it takes you (+high scores)
- "Complete": Some digits are shown and you have to type the digits that come after them
I also made an optional in-app-keyboard, as the Android number keyboard had another layout than my calculator which I didn't like.
If you want to translate the app into your language, please let me know by sending an email.
NOTE: I have only had the opportunity to test the application on an Android 7.1 device, so I'm not sure on which devices it works and on which not. If it doesn't work on your device, please let me know (you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: I was 15 years old when I started making this app. I hope you have as much fun with it as I had (and still have) while developing the app.
Tein van der Lugt
Apk Size: 4.07MB
Require Version: 9Download APK
How to install Pi Trainer APK?
2. Click the download button to download Pi Trainer.Once the download completed,find Pi Trainer in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Pi Trainer icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.