Raid Boss - Tier list and counters for Pokémon GO Apk
Raid Boss - Tier list, types and counters for PoGo is an application to help you defeat the raid bosses by checking the best counters, weaknesses and stats of a Pokemon.
A Raid Boss is a Pokémon that takes over a Gym for 2 hours. During this time your gym is not accessible for fighting and you can't feed berries to your Pokemon defending the gym. The raid boss is a lot stronger than its normal version you can encounter in the wild. You'll need help from other trainers to defeat this stronger pokemon in order to win a few prices (such as TM, berries and so on) and to have a chance of catching it.
Depending on your level, you'll be able to defeat a Raid Boss up to 2-3 stars (representing the difficulty, the maximum stars, for legendaries, being 5). It's recommended to choose the right Pokemons and fight in teams with other fellow trainers! This app helps you for the first part, select the right mons to counter the raid boss.
Discover all the Pokemon GO raid bosses, their weaknesses and recommended counters in order to defeat them!
Be able to defeat and capture normal, rare and legendary raid bosses when they attack your local gyms!
Get the app, check the boss weakness and some of its best counters, pick your best Pokemons and win the fight to gain many rewards and the chance of capturing the raid's boss.
Elegant - flat design - app containing a curated list of all the current raidbosses and their related informations.
The application will be updated when the official game receives an update and new raid bosses are implemented, don't be surprised to see the newest exclusive legendaries in the list, it just means they are coming soon in the next release of the game!
Use the searchbar to get the information you want about a raid boss faster!
You can find in this guide the best quick and charged moves for each counters. It doesn't mean you have to have pokemons with those moves, they simply are the best moves for the counter pkmn.
Win all your raids with the help of "Raid Boss".
Some of the legendaries in this list are not implemented in game yet, or not available anymore. They are still in the app as a reference, for you to be prepared for the next update of the game.
Click on any pokemon to see its details in order to win your raid battle!
= DISCLAIMER =
* I'm open to subjections, I have implemented many features because of a feedback in the comments. Please feel free to give positive and negative feedbacks. I just wanted to make this app for myself and thought it could help other fellow PoGo players.
* I typed all the data by hand so if you see an absurdity such as a Ground type attack for Alakazam, it must be that I made a typo, it will most likely be corrected in the next update!
* The images in the app icon and some images in the app itself are made https://www.flaticon.com/authors/nikita-golubev and https://www.flaticon.com/authors/roundicons-freebies from www.flaticon.com
* Pokémon images by The Artificial (http://theartificial.nl/pokemonicons/)
* This app is an unofficial Pokemon Go guide only, it is not authorised nor created by the creator of the game. This application complies with US Copyright law guidelines of "fair use". If you feel there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines, please contact me directly.
How to install Raid Boss - Tier list and counters for Pokémon GO APK?
2. Click the download button to download Raid Boss - Tier list and counters for Pokémon GO.Once the download completed,find Raid Boss - Tier list and counters for Pokémon GO in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Raid Boss - Tier list and counters for Pokémon GO icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.