My Swisscom provides an overview of your costs, subscriptions and products at all times and makes them easy to manage.
The most important functions on the My Swisscom app:
Panorama: Here you can see at a glance all the things you might be interested in today, e.g. your current costs or open orders.
Bills & costs: Shows your bills, costs and payment statuses as well as current call charges, billing details, included units and your remaining balance (in the case of credit limits or NATEL®easy). Extend payment periods for open bills or pay any overdue bills easily by credit card.
Subscriptions & products: A complete list of all services, management of subscription options, data packages and blocking sets (preventing calls to e.g. 0900 numbers)
WLAN: Switch your private WLAN on or off easily and find your WLAN password on the app.
Call options: direct access to your COMBOX® and management of your fixed network call forwarding.
Help & services: Here you can quickly find a suitable solution for your needs or get in contact with us directly.
• Display and manage your contact details.
• An overview of current outages, maintenance and expansion work.
• Find Swisscom Shops near you.
• Selfcheckout enables you to purchase accessories (up to CHF 100) simply and easily at a Swisscom Shop.
• Fast access to Swisscom Web pages and help programs.
My Swisscom is free of charge to use within the Swisscom network in Switzerland. Costs may only arise through data transmission while determining your location if you report an outage. The app is available to residential customers and SME customers with no more than 50 NATEL® contracts or Prepaid numbers in their account.
Swisscom (Switzerland) Ltd
Apk Size: 4.93MB
Require Version: 8Download APK
How to install My Swisscom APK?
2. Click the download button to download My Swisscom.Once the download completed,find My Swisscom in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find My Swisscom icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.