WARNING: There is a known issue on some Samsung, Huawei and Xiaomi devices (and possibly others too) related to system provided task killers that are interfering w/ the widget's operation.
In case the widget is not updating properly please make sure that the MiClock Divided app is added to any task killer's whitelist or autorun settings, and it is excluded from any memory/battery optimization app that might be installed on your device.
MIUI: For MIUI based devices please make sure that you mark the MiClock Divided application to be automatically run - go to Security->Permissions->Autostart and allow MiClock Divided to autostart, then reboot the device.
- Resizable and fully customizable (color, size, text style and visibility of clock elements)
- Option to use 24-hours, AM/PM or honor the current system setting when displaying time
- Option to enable or disable starting the device default application for clock/alarms
- The widget can be added to your lock screen as well (Android 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4 only*, on selected devices)
* Support for adding widgets to the lock screen has been removed in Android 5.0
Arond Design SRL
How to install MiClock Divided APK?
2. Click the download button to download MiClock Divided.Once the download completed,find MiClock Divided in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find MiClock Divided icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.