• Theme works on custom Android ROM with up to date Substratum Theme Engine commits.
• You may install it on other ROMs on your own responsibility, it may bootloop or FC.
• The app won't work on it's own.
• You need substratum app from the Play Store to apply the theme. Find it here :
Did you customize your device to the max? It won't be complete without changing your boot animation.
Boot for Subs has several boot animations, which can be used to change your stock one. More animations will be added on feature updates.
How to :
1) Install Substratum theme engine
2) Install this theme
3) Open substratum and grant it root access and other permissions
4) Tap on the Boot for Subs card
5) Select the boot animations you like from the respective tab
6) A preview will be loaded and apply it
• Some boot animations won't load the preview. This is because of the size of that animation will be large. These animations can be applied but currently there is nothing to do to show the preview.
• Please don't change the boot animations all at one go. Give it some time before changing to the next one.
• Be careful when messing with boot animations.
Most of the animations are not made by me. Credits goes to the original creators
If you encounter any sort of problems, contact me via email or Google+, instead of giving a bad rating. Links can be found in the description.
For further support and updates, follow me on Google+
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+SreeragAg7
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to install Boot for Subs APK?
2. Click the download button to download Boot for Subs.Once the download completed,find Boot for Subs in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Boot for Subs icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.