This app is a Book Manager, Collector, Organizer, Inventory, Database, List, and Buddy
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the books you own. View information, cover, and add personal details. Hardcover, softcover, eBooks, and more!
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your books collection list in the cloud online. Access from any Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, or web device any time!
- Syncs directly with http://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new books that you'd like to eventually own.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Add your person details to a book: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any book details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all countries, authors, publishers, and more.
- High resolution cover art for each book.
- Full barcode scanning.
- Bulk Scanning to add your books to the application even quicker.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Sort on any field of information within a book.
And coming soon:
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more!
- Filter on any field of information within a book.
- A coverflow view to see all of your books when you turn your device sideways.
** Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own. **
Hands down better than anything from Collectorz, My Movies, Flixster, or any other movie, media, or collection management software or apps!
Sort It! Apps
Apk Size: 4.83MB
Require Version: 14Download APK
How to install Book Manager (Inventory List) APK?
2. Click the download button to download Book Manager (Inventory List).Once the download completed,find Book Manager (Inventory List) in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Book Manager (Inventory List) icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.