Winner of the AV-TEST awards Best Android Security 2016 and Best Protection 2015
For 14 tests in a row, starting September 2014, Sophos Mobile Security has hit a perfect 100% protection score in AV-TEST’s comparison of the top Android security and antivirus apps.
Full features, no advertising, all free
Sophos is an IT security leader for companies and governments worldwide. This app comprehensively protects your Android device and your privacy without impacting performance or battery life. With up-to-the-minute intelligence from SophosLabs, apps are automatically scanned for malware to protect you from data loss and unexpected costs. If your device is lost or stolen, you can remotely lock or wipe it to safeguard your data.
• Scan apps for malicious or inappropriate content as you install them.
• Scan apps and storage media on demand and on schedule.
Loss & Theft Protection
• Send SMS commands for: Wipe, Lock, Alarm, Locate, Message to finder, Reset passcode.
• Receive SMS for: SIM change detection, Locate before battery dies.
• Block web sites with malicious, undesirable or illegal content.
• Protect apps with a password.
• List apps that access your personal data.
• List apps that could create costs.
• Get advice on how to improve device security.
• Block unwanted phone calls.
QR Code Scanner
• Check URLs for malicious or inappropriate web sites.
• Add contacts to your address book.
• Set up Wi-Fi connections and warn of insecure encryption.
• Generate time-based (TOTP, RFC 6238) and counter-based (HOTP, RFC 4226) one-time passwords for multi-factor authentication.
Managing the app by Sophos Mobile Control or Sophos Central lets your IT department monitor the health of your device to ensure company-wide protection.
Permissions are required to monitor incoming data, and to detect and stop threats. See more here: http://sophos.com/kb/117499
Battery and data usage
• Malware definitions are updated at least once a day to keep you protected. This uses a small amount of data.
• The initial full scan of every installed app causes a one-time increase in battery usage.
• Knowledgebase: http://sophos.com/kb/
• Moderated support forum: https://community.sophos.com/products/mobile-device-protection/f/18
• Use our SDK for premium antivirus in your app: http://www.sophos.com/AndroidSDK
How to install Sophos Mobile Security APK?
2. Click the download button to download Sophos Mobile Security.Once the download completed,find Sophos Mobile Security in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Sophos Mobile Security icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.