Notice regarding discontinuation of TV Programs and Video on Demand
Thank you very much for your loyal support in using Video & TV SideView.
TV Programs and Video on Demand functionality offered on Video & TV SideView have been concluded as of May 30th, 2017.
Functions that will no longer be offered:
- Program guide
- Top picks（excluding My Library）
- Timer REC
- SerialAbTak, YouTube, PlayStation Video, Crackle, watchmi, UseeTV, PPTV, Zattoo
Please note that the following functions will remain available:
Remote control, Home network, My Library, Mobile device
*Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries
Sony's TV remote control app Video＆TV SideView will make your TV viewing experience more enjoyable.
Using a smartphone or tablet, you can use the app as a TV remote control for the home.
1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller.
2. The My library tab under Top picks lists video contents stored on your mobile device and plays them in a video player on the mobile device.
App speed and performance has also been improved making this is more effective Sony TV remote to date.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
*Nexus9 is not supported
- Video & TV SideView official site
- Compatible device list
Sony TV Bravia
Sony Blu-ray Disc™ / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray Disc™ / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
- Additional information
1. “Video & TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
Media & Video
Sony Network Communications Inc.
How to install Video & TV SideView : Remote APK?
2. Click the download button to download Video & TV SideView : Remote.Once the download completed,find Video & TV SideView : Remote in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Video & TV SideView : Remote icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.