The plank is one of the best exercises you can do for your core because it builds isometric strength to help sculpt your waistline and improve your posture. And depending on the type of plank you try, you can also engage your back, arms, shoulders, glutes, and hamstrings. Win!
Free app, train at home. No gym equipment required!
- Train at home - no gym equipment needed!
- Track your progress - detailed history and charts
- Multiple programs - for both beginners and veterans
- Daily reminder alarm so that you never miss a workout
- Easy to customise each workout so it with fit your needs
- Customisable sounds, break time, number of series .... basically everything!
- Beautiful interface, modern material design
- Connected with Google Fit
- Continuous development - if you desire any feature please send us feedback and we'll implement it!
Practice: Perform planks several times each day, trying to hold the position a little longer each time.
Use body-weight exercises: The plank workout will improve your core strength.
Squat and deadlift: Guys who are strong in these specific lifts find planks are no problem.
If you don't have the core strength yet to do a regular plank, you can build up to it by doing a bent-knee plank. If you can hold a plank for more than two minutes with ease, you can move on to these tougher variations.
Ways to improve your plank time
The longer you can hold the plank, the more resilient your lower back will be to injury, and the better your abs will look once you burn the fat off them. Follow these tips for longer plank times.
Health & Fitness
How to install 5 Minute Plank Abs Challenge APK?
2. Click the download button to download 5 Minute Plank Abs Challenge.Once the download completed,find 5 Minute Plank Abs Challenge in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find 5 Minute Plank Abs Challenge icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.