To start your free trial go to: http://www.eschat.com/index.php?page=trial
SLA's Enterprise Chat (ESChat) is a Real Time Push to Talk and Group Text Messaging system that is carrier independent, and features cross carrier communications. ESChat includes a rich feature set supporting the needs of the serious work force.
ESChat is a subscription based service. The free version downloaded from the Play store provides a method to create a free 30 day demo account. If you want to create an Enterprise for your business, please go to http://www.eschat.com/ for purchasing information.
Establishing a new dimension in Push to Talk service, ESChat provides a host of capabilities not previously available on other PTT networks. ESChat's complete family of products include features that meet the needs of the most rigorous customer requirements. ESChat is the best performing and most full featured Push to Talk service available today. A cost effective end-to-end solution, ESChat can be rapidly deployed in any enterprise environment. Let us help you enable your enterprise with Fast and Reliable PTT service today.
SLA provides a complete Push to Talk solution for the enterprise environment. Businesses will find the ease of deployment and flexibility of service offerings will integrate fluidly into their current and desired business practices. SLA's solution includes Base Station and Vehicle Mounted ESChat radios, as well as interfaces to Land Mobile Radio (LMR) and Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) networks.
ESChat Highlighted Features
- Real Time Push to Talk
- Group Text Messaging
- User and Group Priority to control user access
- Priority Broadcast Calling
- Presence for Groups and Individual Contacts
- Multiple Group Types
- Account management via the handset or web
- Encrypted Account Management Transactions
- Late Join on Group Calls
- PC Based Dispatch Client Available
- Easy to use Contact and Group Selection
- Group and User Presence
- Floor Control Indication
- User and Group Management from:
- Web based user interface, and
- Handset User Interface
- Instant Ad Hoc Group Calling
- Enterprise Administration via Web Interface
- Maximum Group Size:
- Personal Group: 255
- Member Group: 255
- Open Group: 255
- Closed Group: 255
- Dispatch Group: 254
- Surveillance Channel: 255
- Unicast Channel: 255
- Preemptive Priority Emergency Group: 60,000
How to install ESChat (Push To Talk) APK?
2. Click the download button to download ESChat (Push To Talk).Once the download completed,find ESChat (Push To Talk) in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find ESChat (Push To Talk) icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.