The College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario (CMRTO) is providing its members with the official CMRTO QuickQA app for your mobile devices to save time and improve convenience in entering continuing education and professional development activities directly into the QA ePortfolio.
The CMRTO QuickQA app lets you document your continuing education and professional development activities anytime anywhere online or offline. You can enter information without being connected to the internet. Once you have recorded an activity, you can upload it to your QA ePortfolio.
• Save the information locally until you are ready to upload to your CMRTO ePortfolio.
• Take pictures of reference material and upload them to your CMRTO ePortfolio, e.g. conference agendas, articles, certificates, etc.
• You can access the CMRTO website through the QuickQA App.
Please note: this app is totally free to use for CMRTO members only.
How to install CMRTO QuickQA APK?
2. Click the download button to download CMRTO QuickQA.Once the download completed,find CMRTO QuickQA in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find CMRTO QuickQA icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.