WhenDidI is a powerful fully configurable personnel events tracker, with widget support, alerts, backup capabilities to your local SD card and Dropbox, and a full range of functions to easily manage and analyse your events. You can even send your events list by email through Androids share facility.
Some examples on what you could set up with WhenDidI to track are
- How many calories you consumed
- How many pints of alcohol drank
- Cost of lunch per day
- When you last feed the baby
- Time spent at the gym
WhenDidI has a number of activities to help organise, manage, view and analyse your events, which include.
Each event you enter belongs to a particular category. Manage your categories using the edit categories option in the sidebar. Categories can be defined to measure quantity (e.g. time, distance), or price, or can be just a simple counter.
All events can be fully managed, add, deleted, modified, and can be viewed in multiple ways.
Full statistics for an event category. Show daily, weekly, monthly averages and totals for quantities and cost.
Analyse summary information for an event category such as the cost and quantity averages, totals and the largest and smallest values. Days since you last did that event and the average time between events.
You can add and define new measurements here. These are used for events that collect quantity information. Note, that time is considered to be a quantity.
Displays the statistical information in graphical format. The latest events are shown first and you can scroll to older events.
Quick links are short cuts to functions that you use often, such as adding an event, viewing the monthly list of a particular category. To add a quick link, click on the star icon on the top bar when you in the activity or view. It will be automatically added to the quick links list on the main screen.
Set reminders for performing your events on daily, weekly, monthly schedules. Alerts can be combined with speech and sound when due.
** Features **
Can add notes to events
Statistics on your events
Share your events via email as csv attachment
Multiple home screen widgets
Backup to local SD storage and Dropbox
Graphical view of your events with charts
** Stopwatch Integration **
Our sister app, Watson Stopwatches and Timers integrates with WhenDidI. Watson contains multiple stopwatches, which you can set up to publish to WhenDidI.
** Required Permissions **
Write external Storage - this is needed to backup your data to your internal SD card
Internet - for saving to Dropbox and bug reports
** Trial Version **
Note the Trial (Lite) version allows you to have up to 31 events, which is enough for a months worth if you are entering one event a day. If you want unlimited events, upgrade to the full version. When upgrading to the full version, you can transfer your data using the following steps.
1. On the main screen of the Lite version version, click on the menu.
2. Press on backup local.
3. You data will be stored in local storage.
4. Start the full version of WhenDidI.
5. Click on the menu and press backup local.
6. Click on restore local (be careful not to click on backup local)
7. The full version of WhenDidI should now have the data you gathered with the Trial version.
** NOTE That support of devices below Android OS 4.0 (ICS) has been removed in latest version.
Apk Size: 1.97MB
Require Version: 8Download APK
How to install WhenDidI Lite - Event Tracker APK?
2. Click the download button to download WhenDidI Lite - Event Tracker.Once the download completed,find WhenDidI Lite - Event Tracker in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find WhenDidI Lite - Event Tracker icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.