Shutterstock presents an elegant way to search, organize and download millions of beautiful stock photos, illustrations, and vectors from the world’s largest subscription-based image library on your Android device.
• Browse smoothly through the Shutterstock image library with the swipe of a finger.
• Search using images from your camera or photo library to discover results similar in look and feel.
• Search by keyword to find images of any subject.
• Search by ID to find a specific image.
• See unique content curated by Shutterstock editors.
• View high-res preview images.
• Create, organize, and share collections of images.
• Download images directly to your device, to the cloud, or later from your computer, using your paid Shutterstock account
A free Shutterstock browse account is required to use collections — sign up within the app or at www.shutterstock.com.
We want to give you the best experience possible with this app - If you have suggestions, feature requests or want to report an issue, write us at email@example.com or visit the Help & Feedback section in the app to contact us.
How to install Shutterstock APK?
2. Click the download button to download Shutterstock.Once the download completed,find Shutterstock in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Shutterstock icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
S Photo Editor - Collage Maker50,000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Photo Editor - Photo Effects & Filter & Sticker10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free