BP Matters is a new mobile application developed by the Singapore Heart Foundation (SHF) and the Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP), Singapore, to help you monitor your blood pressure regularly.
High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, is a disorder affecting your heart and blood vessels. It is one of the major risk factors for cardiovascular disease and it is a fairly common problem in Singapore. The National Health Survey conducted in 2010 revealed that 23.5% of Singaporeans suffer from high blood pressure, which also means that nearly 1 in 4 Singaporeans are hypertensive.
High blood pressure is often called “the silent killer” as it typically has no symptoms until significant damage has been done to the heart and blood vessels, resulting in many chronic diseases. That is why it is important to keep your blood pressure in check regularly!
- Manual daily entry of blood pressure and pulse rate at any time of the day, or as recommended by the user’s healthcare professional.
- Records data in daily, weekly and monthly formats, with visual graph to help user monitor his/her blood pressure over time.
- Share* up to 3 months of user’s blood pressure and pulse rate data to his/her healthcare professional via email, only applicable with user’s consent.
- Alarm function as reminder to measure blood pressure.
- Daily health tip on how to better manage blood pressure.
- Step-by-step guide on how to measure blood pressure correctly.
- BP Matters is a mobile application that is intended to be used as a tool to record and keep track of the user’s blood pressure measurements. It should not be used to diagnose, prevent or treat any condition, nor should it be substituted for professional health care. The information provided in BP Matters is for educational purposes only. For an accurate analysis and interpretation of the data, please consult your doctor.
- The Singapore Heart Foundation assumes no liability for any personal harm or injury sustained as a result of using this mobile application.
- *The data sharing function allows the user to send his/her blood pressure and pulse rate measurements via email to his/her healthcare professional, only with the user’s consent. Otherwise all personal data will be kept strictly confidential.
Health & Fitness
Singapore Heart Foundation
How to install BP Matters 1.0 APK?
2. Click the download button to download BP Matters 1.0.Once the download completed,find BP Matters 1.0 in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find BP Matters 1.0 icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Cookbook Recipes5,000k+ Free
Period Tracker, My Calendar50,000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free