Sentry has developed a number of proprietary automated tools to help parents protect their children from dangers of unsupervised usage of smartphones by monitoring the content and your child’s activities.
Sentry’s sophisticated algorithms enable continuous monitoring over your child’s mobile. The content that Sentry analysis comes from various sources such as your child's Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Kik, Telegram, Viber, Line and others. Parents are notified only when suspicious content or behavior is detected, thus keeping child’s privacy and maintaining a healthy parent/child relationship.
Our parental monitoring solution is firstly installed on the parent’s device, which is then followed by instructions on then how to install Sentry on your child’s device. It is your responsibility as a parent to tell your child about the installation of the app on his device.
Parent will be notified of the following events:
- Suspicious images received or taken by child’s device
- Inappropriate and malicious text (cyber bullying and suicide warnings)
- Child’s location
- Apps usage
- Battery status
- Child’s device volume (Silent/Vibrate/Normal)
- You can turn on the child’s device volume remotely, in order to reach him
- Calls history
We appreciate your feedback and would love to hear from you on how the experience was… And don’t forget to share with other friends and families.
How to install Sentry Parental Control APK?
2. Click the download button to download Sentry Parental Control.Once the download completed,find Sentry Parental Control in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Sentry Parental Control icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.