The Mercury News.
Printed on your Android tablet.
e-Edition keeps the Mercury News at your fingertips, with every article and picture intact - even the funnies. And our Android tablet version delivers all the content with a faster, simpler interface:
* World-class national and global news, plus in-depth local coverage from the Mercury News newsroom.
* Entertainment with the latest on movies, music, dining and other great stuff to see and do.
* On-the-money Business news, an all-star Sports section and much more.
* Razor-sharp views of every word, photo and image exactly as it appears in print.
* Streamlined navigation for readers on the go: Flip pages, zoom on articles, rotate to landscape mode.
* Tap any article with two fingers to convert to full-screen text.
* Includes archive access to every issue published in the past 30 days.
The latest update provides various bug fixes and performance enhancements:
** Fixed partial white page issue when flipping through pages.
** Fixed bug preventing the display of external URL links.
** Fixed bug with playback of YouTube videos.
** Added support for different iOS and Android PressPlus information in the same configuration file.
** A message is now displayed at startup when the user is connected to wifi but has no actual internet connection.
** Updated article mode indexes and article display to be more readable and usable on all screens.
** Fixed option page Clear Storage button behavior.
** Fixed various bugs related to KitKat version of Android
News & Magazines
Digital First Media, Inc.
How to install The Mercury News e-Edition APK?
2. Click the download button to download The Mercury News e-Edition.Once the download completed,find The Mercury News e-Edition in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find The Mercury News e-Edition icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.