PM2.5, or fine particulate matter, is the air pollutant of concern during the annual transboundary haze. Due to their small size, they can lodge deeply in the lungs.
* Excerpt from http://www.haze.gov.sg : Air quality indicators and health advisories during periods of transboundary haze refer primarily to the 24-hour PSI. There are no accompanying health advisories for any other air quality indicators. In addition, the main air pollutant during the haze season is PM2.5. Hence, the 1-hour PM2.5 concentration readings are a good indicator of the current air quality. Use this for immediate activities like going for a jog.
This app retrieves PM2.5 reading from the National Environment Agency (NEA), Singapore, dataset server.
Readings for hours without your device's data connection (sleep/hibernation modes) will not be retrieved.
* This app is not customised for tablet dimensions.
- Notification when PM2.5 reaches the elevated levels.
- Notification settings can be customised.
- Ability to read the latest PM2.5 concentration readings from the app widget without the need to open the app.
- Share PM2.5 readings through SMS or communications app such as WhatsApp.
- Ability to turn off automatic sync.
How to install SG PM2.5 APK?
2. Click the download button to download SG PM2.5.Once the download completed,find SG PM2.5 in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find SG PM2.5 icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.