The BlackBerry® UEM Client integrates Android™ devices with your organization’s enterprise mobility management (EMM) software: BlackBerry UEM, BES®12, or BES®10. Once activated, the BlackBerry UEM Client enables:
• Secure access to work email, calendars and contacts
• Automated configuration of work-related policies, Wi-Fi® and VPN settings
• Easy installation of your organization’s approved mobile apps
• Dual business and personal use of mobile devices for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies
• Activation of Android™ for Work and Samsung Knox™ features
Additional security and enterprise mobility management capabilities are available for BlackBerry UEM-managed Android devices with BlackBerry® Dynamics apps such as BlackBerry® Work installed, including:
• Secure mobile productivity apps for document editing and sharing, intranet browsing, and more…
• BlackBerry Dynamics SDK and app-wrapping and containerization for internally developed enterprise apps
• Popular enterprise apps, secured for UEM-managed Android devices
• End-to-end secure connectivity
IMPORTANT NOTE: To activate the BlackBerry UEM Client, your organization must use BlackBerry UEM, BES12, or BES10 for EMM. Please check with your organization’s mobility experts before downloading this app. You will not be able to activate the BlackBerry UEM Client unless your organization creates an account for you from a compatible EMM solution from BlackBerry.
Trademarks, including but not limited to BLACKBERRY, UEM, and EMBLEM Design are the trademarks or registered trademarks of BlackBerry Limited, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, used under license, and the exclusive rights to such trademarks are expressly reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
How to install BlackBerry UEM Client APK?
2. Click the download button to download BlackBerry UEM Client.Once the download completed,find BlackBerry UEM Client in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find BlackBerry UEM Client icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.