Genomapp protects your privacy. Do you have your DNA analyzed? Genomapp analyzes your genetic test to give you the maximum information of your DNA protecting your privacy at every moment.
When you submit your raw data file to Genomapp you obtain a report which associates your genotype with a list of conditions. The report contains different categories such:
- Complex diseases (cancer, Alzheimer, Parkinson…)
- Monogenic diseases (diseases that result from modifications in a single gene)
- Inherited conditions (your future offspring posibilities of being affected or being carriers of a monogenic disorder)
- Observable signs (observable physical signs or symptoms associated with unhealthy processes or diseases)
- Pharmacological response (the most probable drug responses based on your genetic information)
- Traits (specific characteristics of an organism: hair color, muscle performance...)
Genomapp analyzes raw data from providers of genetics tests as 23andMe, Ancestry.com, FamilyTreeDNA, Decodeme, Navigenics and Genes for Good as well as raw files with a specified scheme. We have the most extensive list of conditions from scientific official sources.
Genomapp displays information of your DNA in a friendly and easy to understand manner. Export you report to PDF and take it everywhere!
Genomapp respects your privacy. Your genetic data is not stored or uploaded to our servers. All the process takes place in your device. You can event read the reports while being offline.
Genomapp does not provide medical advice and is not a substitute for it. Consult with your health specialist if you have any questions.
Genomapp features a demo mode. If you want to try the app or know how it works you can enter in demo mode and see the app in action with a test profile.
Health & Fitness
How to install Genomapp. Squeeze your DNA APK?
2. Click the download button to download Genomapp. Squeeze your DNA.Once the download completed,find Genomapp. Squeeze your DNA in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Genomapp. Squeeze your DNA icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Sworkit - Workouts & Fitness Plans for Everyone1,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Cookbook Recipes5,000k+ Free