rmAppSuite is a one-stop source for all of Rent Manager’s available Android apps. The suite includes:
Accept credit card payments ANYWHERE with rmPayment! Fully integrated with Rent Manager Online (RMO), rmPayment enables you to process payments via our ePay providers and deliver them to RMO in real time.*
• Process customer payments on any Android device
• Get instant transaction approvals/declines while in the field
• Funds are automatically deposited into your ePay-associated bank account
• View tenant balances and review unpaid charges in the app
• Transactions are immediately reflected in RMO, so your records are always up to date
• Enter payments via the rmPayment card reader, or key them in manually
Contact your Rent Manager sales representative for complete details and to purchase your rmPayment card reader today – firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-669-0871.
*ePay transaction fees apply to payments processed via rmPayment.
A comprehensive work order management app, rmService allows Rent Manager Online (RMO) users to create, manage, and resolve service issues from any Android device. Fully integrated with RMO, rmService can be used to:
• Receive and add new service issues
• Resolve and close service issues
• View complete work order details, with or without an Internet connection
• Add/edit/delete notes, links, and user defined fields, including photos
• View photos in notes or user defined fields
• Track and modify parts and labor
• Assign service issues to specific users or vendors
Transform your company’s workflow management capabilities today with rmService.
Contact your Rent Manager sales representative for rmService pricing – email@example.com, 800-669-0871.
rmInspection enables property managers to conduct comprehensive rental unit inspections on an Android device, and deliver them directly to Rent Manager Online (RMO) in real time:
• Complete inspections in Rent Manager and account for the areas/items that must be checked during an inspection (e.g.—Kitchen: oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, cupboards, floors, etc.)
• Rate the condition of each item on the inspection list and add notes
• Take pictures to document the appearance of each item
• Create detailed inspection reports that can be submitted as evidence in legal disputes/court cases
• Record maintenance and cleaning tasks and then turn those items into service tickets
• Enter final utility readings
• Build an archive of all property inspections
Complete, intuitive, and easy-to-use—rmInspection connects seamlessly to RMO, enabling you to address issues quickly and get your units back on the market faster than ever before.
Contact your Rent Manager sales representative today for rmInspection pricing – firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-669-0871.
rmCapture lets Rent Manager Online (RMO) users take pictures with their Android devices, categorize them, and instantly upload the photos to RMO. Use rmCapture to:
• Market your available units
• Document damages after a move out
• Take headshots of residents and prospects
• Create history records with photo-specific notes
• And much more…
Get a full overview of rmCapture here:
NOTE: To use any of the rmAppSuite apps, you must be a current RMO customer.
Rent Manager® property management and accounting software combines all of the business features you need into one integrated system. Available as a stand-alone or cloud-based product, Rent Manager is a proven solution for companies managing all types of multi-family, single-family, and/or commercial properties.
How to install rmAppSuite APK?
2. Click the download button to download rmAppSuite.Once the download completed,find rmAppSuite in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find rmAppSuite icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Flashlight Compass with Sounds100k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free