Welcome to Read it, Speak it, Know it – a dictionary, translator and pronunciation guide all rolled into one!
Using this tool you’ll be able to do just what it says ‘on the box’: read it, speak it, and know it!
With a pronunciation guide built right into each word, you can learn the definition of words, their translation and practice pronouncing them all from the one place.
The app features a pronunciation tool where you can record yourself saying a word, and compare it to a standard recording. The play back feature allows you to hear the recordings played in quick succession so you can pin point areas for improvement.
The app also includes a learn section with short, fun videos for learning the Readable English pronunciation system.
Read it, Speak it, Know it works offline so no internet connection is needed when searching words.
- Over 100,000 words and definitions provided by Macquarie Dictionary, marked up with phonetic information
- Play back feature for improving pronunciation
- See words translated into your native language
- Hear whole word audio, as well as syllable by syllable
- Create star words lists for words to practice later
- 22 short videos to teach you Readable English glyphs
- Interactive charts with high quality audio and video for learning Readable English
What is Readable English?
Readable English is a pronunciation guide built right into each word. It’s the only system that provides phonetic information without changing the spelling of words. It works by adding syllable breaks to words, greying out silent characters, and adding visual cues to letters to indicate when a letter makes a sound other than its usual sound (for example the ‘c’ sound in ‘cell’ or ‘cello’ as opposed to the sound in ‘cat’).
The simple system replaces hundreds of invariably inconsistent rules with 22 intuitive and memorable ‘glyphs’ that can teach someone to begin to read in a matter of weeks versus years.
For more information on Readable English and the other tools available to improve your English reading and pronunciation skills, please visit www.readablenglish.com.
The Read it, Speak it, Know it app has incorporated the complete database of the Macquarie Dictionary Sixth Edition, published by Macquarie Dictionary Publishers an imprint of Pan Macmillan Australia Pty Ltd.
Accessible Publishing Systems Pty. Ltd.
Apk Size: 30.30MB
Require Version: 11Download APK
How to install Read it, Speak it, Know it APK?
2. Click the download button to download Read it, Speak it, Know it.Once the download completed,find Read it, Speak it, Know it in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Read it, Speak it, Know it icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Photomath - Camera Calculator10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Duolingo: Learn Languages Free100,000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free