Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act is an Indian law aimed at effective prevention of unlawful activities associations in India. Its main objective was to make powers available for dealing with activities directed against the integrity and sovereignty of India.
- Complete 'The Unlawful Activities Prevention Act 1967' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise (Data updated as of 19 Feb 2016 )
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any queries, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at:
Books & Reference
How to install Unlawful Activities Act 1967 APK?
2. Click the download button to download Unlawful Activities Act 1967.Once the download completed,find Unlawful Activities Act 1967 in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Unlawful Activities Act 1967 icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.