Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act (Sarfaesi), 2002 is an indian law .It allows banks and other financial institution to auction residential or commercial properties to recover loans. The first asset reconstruction company (ARC) of India, ARCIL, was set up under this act.
- Complete 'Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act (Sarfaesi), 2002' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to read the act
- View data section wise / Chapter wise (Data updated as of 27 March 2016 )
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any queries, write to us at: email@example.com
Follow us at:
Books & Reference
How to install India - SARFAESI Act 2002 APK?
2. Click the download button to download India - SARFAESI Act 2002.Once the download completed,find India - SARFAESI Act 2002 in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find India - SARFAESI Act 2002 icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
English Dictionary - Offline10,000k+ Free
تفسير الاحلام الكبير الشامل10k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free