Carista is a mobile app which empowers you to seamlessly diagnose, customize, and service your car. Just plug in your OBD2 adapter, launch the app, and save time and money on dealers and mechanics.
• Diagnose: Carista checks your vehicle's health and enables you to clear any fault codes to reset your “check engine" light. You can also ensure you are ready for emissions testing.
Paid Features (supported vehicles only):
• Diagnose: Unlike regular OBD2 apps, Carista gives you access to advanced manufacturer-specific diagnostics related to various vehicle electronic control units (ECU) such as ABS, airbag, immobilizer, navigation, and traction control.
• Customize: Carista lets you personalize the way your car behaves. Say you want your headlights to come on automatically when you start the engine; or you want the doors to lock when you start moving; or you want to change the type of beep that the reverse parking sensors make. It’s as easy as customizing the settings on your smartphone.
• Service: Carista gives you access to electronic service tools for your car. You can reset the oil & inspection service indicators, service your electronic parking brake (EPB) to replace your brake pads by yourself, and see your launch control count.
Is my car supported?
In order to use Carista, you need an OBD2 adapter - a separate piece of hardware that you plug into the vehicle's diagnostic port under the dash. You can use the Carista OBD2 adapter or a generic ELM327 v1.4 Bluetooth adapter (just make sure it’s not fake/defective; note that WiFi adapters are not supported). See: http://www.caristaapp.com/#hardware
All paid features are available with an in-app purchase of our Pro functionality: a 1-week pass for $9.99 or an annual subscription at $39.99 USD. If you use the official Carista OBD2 adapter, you will receive a free one-month trial of all paid features.
More info and help at http://www.caristaapp.com
Customizations & manufacturer-specific diagnostics available for:
BMW & Mini:
Most E-chassis/R-chassis models since 2008, incl. E90, E60, E82/E87/E88, E89, E63/E64, R56, etc.
F-chassis models not yet supported.
IS (2014+, except IS-F & IS-C)
RC (all, incl. RC-F)
NX, CT, HS, LFA (all)
86 / GT86 / FT86
Avensis (2009+: T27)
Land Cruiser (2008+)
Golf/GTI, Jetta, Eos, Scirocco Mk5, Mk6, Mk7 (2005+)
Passat, CC (2006+)
Polo Mk5 6R/6C (2010+)
Transporter T5, T6 (2010+)
A3 (8P, 8V: 2004+)
A4 (B8: 2008-2015)
A6 (C6, C7: 2005+)
A8 (D3, D4: 2004+)
Scion, Subaru, SEAT & Skoda: see website
How to install Carista OBD2 APK?
2. Click the download button to download Carista OBD2.Once the download completed,find Carista OBD2 in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Carista OBD2 icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Moovit: Bus & Train Live Info10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Ola cabs - Book taxi in India10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free