This mobile app aims to provide basic, concise and clear information about HIV and AIDS to the general population in Northern Saskatchewan and beyond.
Through different sections the user can:
• Learn about HIV and AIDS basics.
• Review some of the common myths and facts related to HIV and AIDS through an interactive quiz.
• Review practical information about HIV prevention.
• Learn about simple steps that can be taken to make living with HIV easier including information about HIV treatment and HIV in pregnancy.
• Find information about HIV tests, getting tested for HIV and what the tests mean.
• Find links to useful and relevant resources
• Find the location and contact information of testing sites in Saskatchewan, Canada through the GPS finder
The app was developed through Northern Healthy Communities Partnership (NHCP) as part of the Northern Saskatchewan HIV Awareness Initiative, the objectives of which are to encourage HIV testing and reduce stigma related to HIV and AIDS. NHCP is a group of organizations (public, private and non-for profit) who choose to work together to enhance the well-being of individuals, families and communities throughout Northern Saskatchewan.
Health & Fitness
Push Interactions, Inc.
How to install Health Is Vital APK?
2. Click the download button to download Health Is Vital.Once the download completed,find Health Is Vital in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Health Is Vital icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Instant Heart Rate : Heart Rate & Pulse Monitor10,000k+ Free
Cookbook Recipes5,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free