An advanced interactive route planner which provides lots of functionality:
- Create routes which can consist of a large number of waypoints. These points can be entered as a specific address, based on a search result or just by clicking a point on the map. Important for long distance routes.
- The type of transport (driving, bicycling, walking or via a straight line, just to jump over a river...) can be defined for every part of the route independent.
- Display height profile as well as StreetView images next to the route. StreetView is also available without having a route displayed. Just StreetView and map side by side.
- Display highest and lowest points on the route and/or display height contour line markers (every 100 meter).
- Display total length of the route, total ascending and travel time. Displayed in metric (kilometer/meter) or imperial format (miles/feet).
- Export routes as GPX file in different formats for usages in other GPS devices. Or import and display GPX tracks and waypoints.
- Position and rotate map to match current position and driving direction (based on GPS info).
- Display wind information (speed and direction) and analyze the impact on your trip.
- Tracking available. Tracked trips can be displayed on the map and speed can be analyzed
- Display camping and lodging information as provided by Google on the map.
Also to be used for best dividing a long route in a number of routes (c.q. days) , based on a given preferred and maximum distance per day.
- Display photos, located on your device and positioned them on the GPS location of the photo
- Spoken direction information is available for every planned route. This gives you the possibility to follow the route without having to look to the screen.
Internet connection is required for creating new routes but already stored routes can be displayed in an off-line situation, without connection to the internet.
The full version of the app will be available for five days for evaluation purposes. At the end of this evaluation period, you can continue with a free but limited version or buy the full version. This is a one-time purchase, worth the money…...
Travel & Local
How to install myRouteMap APK?
2. Click the download button to download myRouteMap.Once the download completed,find myRouteMap in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find myRouteMap icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
MAPS.ME – Map with Navigation and Directions10,000k+ Free