As Singapore's premier healthcare provider, Parkway Shenton now offers greater everyday convenience to our corporate members via the personalised one-stop MyHealth Wallet mobile application. Users can check their benefit entitlement, budget utilisation, balance as well as submit claims on the go via their mobile devices.
In addition, with the new online claim submission feature, submitting a claim is now much easier as you only need to take a photo of the receipt and upload the image for submission. Your claim status will be updated in the mobile application and a notification will be triggered to you once the claim is approved.
Through the MyHealth Wallet mobile app, you can also seamlessly access your eCard and clinic locator mobile app.
Key features of the MyHealth Wallet mobile application include:
- Secure integrated finger-print authentication
- Claim submission
- Claim status view
- Dashboard view of overall entitlement and spending review
- Enquiry and feedback submission
- Access to the Clinic Locator app – for finding a clinic near you
- Access to the eCard app for your convenience
We know that it's no fun being sick, so we aim to make all visits to our clinics and claim processes easier and more pleasant. Stay healthy and tune in for further updates on new features!
Health & Fitness
How to install MyHealth Wallet APK?
2. Click the download button to download MyHealth Wallet.Once the download completed,find MyHealth Wallet in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find MyHealth Wallet icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Cookbook Recipes5,000k+ Free
Sworkit - Workouts & Fitness Plans for Everyone1,000k+ Free