A very concise booklet for junior doctors, specialists and general practioners containing brief, dot-point suggestions for symptom relief. Based on the 2014 Isle of Wight Symptom Relief Guidelines by Dr Graham Grove and Dr Paul Howard, this booklet is adapted for the Australian context by the Gold Coast Specialist Palliative Care team.
It contains details about the following:
- Medications useful in the last few hours of life;
- Using continuous subcutaneous infusions;
- Using opioids and treating pain;
- Treating respiratory, gastrointestinal, neurological, dermatological and systemic symptoms in palliative patients;
- Treating acute complications of cancer;
- Information on prognostication;
- And the Gold Coast Specialist Palliative Care team's contact details
How to install Pocketbook of Palliative Medicine APK?
2. Click the download button to download Pocketbook of Palliative Medicine.Once the download completed,find Pocketbook of Palliative Medicine in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Pocketbook of Palliative Medicine icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.