PRTG for Android brings the power of the PRTG Network Monitor interface to your Android 4.0+ devices. It requires a PRTG 14.1 or higher installation. If you encounter any bugs, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, as we're not notified of new comments.
• Full visibility into the state of your probes, groups, devices, sensors, and channels on multiple PRTG instances.
• Pause, acknowledge alarms, trigger scans, run device auto-discovery, etc. You can do a lot of things with the app that you can over the web interface or the Enterprise Console, with an interface tailored to your mobile device.
• QR code scanning makes it easy to jump directly to a sensor.
• Enhanced notifications can (optionally) alert you in your device's status bar when PRTG finds problems on your network.
• Home screen widgets (available only on 4.1 or higher, sorry!) allow you to keep an eye on your network without the app running in the foreground.
• Network tools such as ping, traceroute, and DNS lookups are included. We'll be adding more in the future!
To use this app, you need to run an installation of PRTG Network Monitor 14.1 or later that is accessible from the network your device is connected to. If you don't have a PRTG Network Monitor installed, you can still try a demo account, and the network tools are completely independent and don't require any PRTG server to operate.
Running an older version of Android or an older PRTG release? You can still use our previous release, PRTGdroid: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paessler.prtg
• INTERNET - Rather critical :-)
• CAMERA - Required for the QR scanner.
• WAKE_LOCK - Necessary for the alert functionality. Don't worry, we put a lot of effort into keeping our battery and network use as low as possible.
• Notifications can optionally VIBRATE your phone.
• We use ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE to check if the internet is available, and to determine whether or not we should load large graphs (we don't load them when you're on a mobile data network).
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is needed to cache certain data.
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED lets us set notifications back up after a reboot.
If you have any problems or suggestions, we're happy to hear them. Just send us an email at email@example.com.
Apk Size: 5.91MB
Require Version: 14Download APK
How to install PRTG for Android APK?
2. Click the download button to download PRTG for Android.Once the download completed,find PRTG for Android in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find PRTG for Android icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
GROUP PLAY100,040k+ Free
Facebook Pages Manager50,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free