The different blocks:
- I-blocks are useful for competing four lines at once.
- O, S, Z, T-blocks for filling large gaps.
- L, J-blocks for filling medium-sized holes.
The player must move and rotate the blocks as they fall, attempting to fit them together. If the player can completely fill one horizontal line with colored squares, that line disappears and any filled squares above move down. If the player is unable to fill lines completely, the Blocks will stack up and eventually reach the top of the playing field. The game ends when a new blocks that is placed at the top of the playing field is unable to drop at all due to the filled blocks.
Classic Tetris Free
How to install Classic Tetris APK?
2. Click the download button to download Classic Tetris.Once the download completed,find Classic Tetris in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Classic Tetris icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.