Browse your music library, create playlists and play thousands of internet radio stations, all with a flick of a finger.
This app will automatically find all ONEs in the same network for simple one-click connectivity.
The following features are supported at the moment:
- Browse and play music from the built-in hard drive and playlists
- Browse and play music directly from the Albums cover
- Edit the metadata of your music. At the moment, the possibility to change the album cover is not supported.
- Search music via the SEARCH MASK (local HDD only)
- Sort your music by Artist, or Album, or Release date, etc.
- Playback control (play/pause, skip, volume etc.). Volume keys on smartphone are not supported at the moment. To adjust volume, access the main play screen and drag volume bar on the left side.
- Browse and play music from UPnP sources that are linked to Olive ONE
- Playback control from UPnP sources (play/pause, skip, volume etc.).
- Browse, play and add internet radio stations
- Create and modify playlists
IMPORTANT: This app only works in combination with the Olive ONE.
Please make sure that your ONE is in the same network as your mobile device.
Changes on the version 1.25.7:
- Added a manual entry mask for the IP address
- Fixed some bugs on the keyboard
- Added the automatic Refresh on the Sources View
- Changed the behaviour when clicking the Settings button (four square button)
Changes on the previous version 1.27.3:
- Added support for Android version 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Inserted feature to remember the IP address typed into the IP mask (Resolves Zendesk ticket #1618, #1769, #1580, and #2082)
- Fixed issue affecting the "Various Artists Album” Playlist (Resolves Zendesk ticket #1798 and #2138)
- Resolved issue concerning display of artwork (Resolves Zendesk ticket #1225 and #1082)
- Added possibility to edit the Release Date field in Edit Metadata View (Resolves Zendesk ticket #1754)
- Added scroll bar to the columns in the Browse View, Folder View and Playlist View
- Added scroll bar in the album cover view
- Added zoom-effect for selected letter in alphabet jump
- Playback of music now starts with a single tap
- Added PLAY button to the music popup
- Adapted handling of Metadata editing, Internet Radio favorites, UPnP view and Launch bar to be identical with ONE GUI. Known issue for metadata editing: possibility to change the album cover is not supported yet.
- Added Qwerty keyboard options for accented characters
- Added feature to rearrange tracks in Playlist
- Inserted a Refresh button on Sources View
Music & Audio
Olive Media Inc.
How to install Olive ONE APK?
2. Click the download button to download Olive ONE.Once the download completed,find Olive ONE in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Olive ONE icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Free Music - free music downland20k+ Free
YouTube Music140k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free