NUUO iViewer is a free app specially built for Android power devices that allows you to remotely monitor live video from security cameras through NUUO Surveillance systems. Users can view multiple cameras simultaneously by 3G or WiFi. It also supports snapshots and physical / digital PTZ control.
Features on NUUO iViewer:
1. Up to 64 channels of live view display
2. Can setup multiple servers (Single server connection)
3. Support Snapshots
4. Support Physical / Digital PTZ control (Depends on camera)
5. Preset point support (Depends on camera)
6. Digital Input/Output support
7. Support Megapixel resolution
8. Support Playback
9. Support Push Notification (Available with NVRmini2, NVRSolo & Mainconsole)
10. Support ezNUUO (P2P) (Available with NVRsolo)
11. Favorite view for all NUUO recording servers
12. New Event List Button (Available with NVRmini2, NVRSolo & Mainconsole)
13. Support Audio
14. Support Demo Site
15. Support Talk (New Feature in v4.1.0; Only with NVRmini2, NVRsolo & Mainconsole)
16. Support QR code (New Feature in v4.3.0, Only with NVRSolo)
- Android v4.0
- Android v4.1
- Android v4.2
- Android v4.3
- Android v4.4
- Android v5.0
Supported NUUO products & software version:
-NVR(IP+)/Hybrid NDVR/ DVR: v3.5.0 or above version (Push Notification is available with v4.1)
-NVRmini2: v1.0 or above version (Push Notification is available with v1.6)
-TitanNVR: v1.0 or above version
-Crystal: v2.0 or above version
Supported Video codec:
-iViewer may receive the event push notification from the previous NUUO recording server if the user delete the iViewer and install the iViewer again within 30 days
-User has to log in iViewer again to get the latest information, including camera information, user privilege and new digital output devices.
How to install NUUO iViewer APK?
2. Click the download button to download NUUO iViewer.Once the download completed,find NUUO iViewer in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find NUUO iViewer icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.