What is Amrita ?
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham or Amrita University is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research university in India. The University is accredited 'A' by NAAC and is ranked as one of the best research universities in India.
What is AID - Amrita Info Desk ?
It is what the name suggests. Made to act as an Information desk to all Amritians, Alumni, Faculties and also those who wish to join this prestigious institution.
What can it do ?
1) Amrita UMS Login:
Easy login into the Amrita University Management System (AUMS) and view your grades, attendance levels and also download resources uploaded by the faculty. Also get notified if your attendance levels go below 80% and when results are announced.
2) GPMS Login:
Easy login into the Gate Pass Management System (GPMS) and apply for day pass or home pass, view all pending pass status, and check out all the passes you have applied in the past
3) Train & Bus Details:
Get the timing and running dates of all the trains and buses to Amrita.
4) Amrita Explorer
To explorer Amrita campuses near you using a social map that shows the positions of all your friends inside the campus.
5) Course Details:
The Subjects and the Topics categorised Semester-Wise for the benefit of the students along with the names of recommended books and references.
6) Important Announcements:
Important announcements will be sent as a push notification to all the users who have installed this App.
7) Amrita News:
Be up-to-date with what's happening at Amrita. Be notified of news articles pulled directly from the Amrita Website.
And many more ...
Will this app work properly ?
This app has been tested to work without errors in the following devices :
• Moto X
• Moto G
• Moto E
• Motorola Atrix HD
• Nexus 5
• Nexus 4
• Nexus 7
• Nexus 10
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• HTC Explorer
• Samsung Galaxy Y Duos
• HTC Desire U
• HTC One
• HTC One V
• Samsung Galaxy Note
• Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Why do you need these permissions ?
I appreciate that you have this question. Not many people check an app's requested permissions before installing it.
1) Call Phone numbers - to call directly to Phone numbers listed in this app
2) Read phone status & identity - To get the mobile number for verification (in Amrita Explorer)
3) Your Location - To show your position on the map for Amrita Explorer and Get Directions option
4) Read Google Service Configuration - For Google Cloud messaging service and google maps API
5) Full Network access - For connecting to the internet and updating data
6) Run at startup - to make sure that the app's push notification service runs in the background so receive important push messages
7) Control vibration - to tell you about the notifications
8) Modify delete contents of the SD Card - For caching Google Maps Data (for increased performance)
9) Access extra location provider setting, mock location sources - To prevent faking of location in Amrita Explorer
The copyright of the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Logo belongs to Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
This is an unofficial app. The institution (Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham) has no link whatsoever with this Application (or) it's working/maintenance.
App Icon designed by Oxygen Team (http://www.iconarchive.com/artist/oxygen-icons.org.html) and licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License
Apk Size: 4.60MB
Require Version: 8Download APK
How to install Amrita Info Desk - AUMS & more APK?
2. Click the download button to download Amrita Info Desk - AUMS & more.Once the download completed,find Amrita Info Desk - AUMS & more in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Amrita Info Desk - AUMS & more icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Tube mate4,000+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
PUP Mobile Portal10k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free