What's New in Version 4.2.0
- Calling Card Pal now comes with a default calling service, Call Pal Service.
- Call Pal Service initiates a call via VoIP/SIP or via callback, and thus eliminates calling access number.
- User can switch between Call Pal Service and other calling cards of their choices.
Like cheap rates of calling cards but hate the dialing hassles? Calling Card Pal makes calling card dialing as simple as it can be!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You do a one-time configuration, including your local access number and any pin number if needed.
- You dial international numbers directly from your native Android dialer. NO ACCESS NUMBER NOR PIN NUMBER NEEDED.
- Calling Card Pal will automatically detect the international numbers and translate into proper dialing sequence to dial the local access number, plus any pin number (if needed)
For example, a US user would simply dial 011+<country>+<number>. Calling Card Pal will automatically detect the international number and translate the dialing into an local access number you configured, plus any pin number if so configured.
Calling Card Pal also supports pinless dialing or any advanced dialing patterns (e.g., language selections etc).
- Seamless dialing
- Call log update
- My number detection
- International prefix auto-detection based on country
- Canadian and North American phone number detection
- Destination time display
- One-click sign-up, no need to select card, and zero hassle..
CALLING CARD VENDORS: Please visit http://ccpal.netspectrum.com/vendorHome.html to integrate your service into Calling Card Pal. Contact email@example.com for more details
Apk Size: 261.38KB
Require Version: 7Download APK
How to install Calling Card Pal APK?
2. Click the download button to download Calling Card Pal.Once the download completed,find Calling Card Pal in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Calling Card Pal icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.