The historic sites on the self walking tour are available with audio histories given by Michelle and Linda. You can begin your tour from anywhere on the peninsula by touching the orange bubble nearest you they are located on the tour page of the app.
The tour can be approached either as a three hour tour or split into two with Broad Street and south of broad as one and North of broad street as the second. If you select to walk it in one day, and you visualize a figure 8, it reduces retracing your steps. The Charleston Museum is at the top of the eight and the first Presbyterian is approximately the middle of the 8.
You should be able to hear Michelle and Linda easily but if you need your buds for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, you can purchase these at blank on blank street. They are located near the middle of the eight.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Enjoy your walk back through history.
With our mobile app, you can:
- Walk throughout Charleston using our guided map
- Listen to the audio history of many buildings
- Enjoy nearby places with turn-by-turn directions
- Mark where you parked for easy access back
- And so much more...
Travel & Local
How to install Historic Walking Tour APK?
2. Click the download button to download Historic Walking Tour.Once the download completed,find Historic Walking Tour in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Historic Walking Tour icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.