USCIS: Civics Test Study Tools is an official application of the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), designed to help you study for the civics test portion of the naturalization interview. The Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Civics Test Study Tools application is an additional resource to study for the civics portion of the U.S. naturalization test. The application is currently available in English and Spanish. You can take a practice civics test to see if you can pass this exercise. (The actual civics test is not a multiple choice test. It is an oral test. You must answer correctly 6 of 10 questions to pass the actual civics test.) Or, try the Question Challenge game to see how many questions you can answer correctly in a row. The application will show your high score. All of the 100 official civics test questions and answers are available to help you prepare for the actual civics test.
• English audio for questions
• Spanish audio for questions
• Option to change entire application to Spanish at any time
• Official list of 100 civics questions and answers for the U.S. naturalization test
• Challenge game to see how many questions you can get correct in a row
USCIS Department of Homeland Security
How to install USCIS: Civics Test Study Tools APK?
2. Click the download button to download USCIS: Civics Test Study Tools.Once the download completed,find USCIS: Civics Test Study Tools in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find USCIS: Civics Test Study Tools icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Duolingo: Learn Languages Free100,000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Photomath - Camera Calculator10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free