Located on Adelaide's cultural boulevard, North Terrace, the State Library of South Australia is the largest public reference library in South Australia.
Our self-guided walking tours highlight aspects of the city, allowing you to travel through time at your own pace. Current tours include:
- Darkness in the City of Light – Walk through what was once the underbelly of the City of Churches. Full of dubious characters, ‘lurk merchants’ and others just down on their luck.
- War memorials of Adelaide – self guided walking tour will take you on a journey of monuments, memory and emotion
- Lost Adelaide: the West End – self guided tour of the lost architecture of the colourful West End of Adelaide. A complementary tour to Darkness in the City of Light
- Lost Adelaide – The tour features snapshots of lost architecture in Adelaide. Compare historical photos from the Library's rich collections to the architecture of today.
- Significant South Australians – Will introduce you to some exceptional people who have shaped South Australia’s history.
- Dowie’s Adelaide – A tour of John Dowie’s public art in Adelaide, one of SA’s most renowned sculptors
- State Library of South Australia trail – Understand the diverse range of resources held at the Library and its public spaces
- Orientation to the State Library of South Australia – Highlights to the collections, services and resources of the Library
Travel & Local
State Library of South Australia
How to install State Library of South Aust. APK?
2. Click the download button to download State Library of South Aust..Once the download completed,find State Library of South Aust. in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find State Library of South Aust. icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
MAPS.ME – Map with Navigation and Directions10,000k+ Free
Careem - Car Booking App10,000k+ Free