If the app is not working correctly, maybe the app permissions are not granted correctly in your device. Go to Settings->Apps->Permissions to grant all the required permissions.
Mobile app which has the following features
- Built-in web server to access your phone.
- Use your phone camera for surveillance.
- Remotely view and control your phone through the web control panel.
- Remotely start up surveillance feature using SMS.
- Control access to the app through lock pattern.
- Motion detection and face detection using different algorithms.
- Trigger alarm through SMS or email at configured interval and triggers.
- Save detected images to cloud storage or attach in email.
- Ability to disguise the camera and close the app when device is touched.
- Turn your phone into webcam or remote surveillance camera using any applications that support DirectShow API, e.g. Skype or VLC Media Player. More details at http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/791991/Use-Android-Phone-as-Webcam-and-Surveillance-Camer
- Turn your phone into a SMS gateway - support REST APIs for SMS sending and receiving. More details at http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/857539/SMS-Gateway-using-Android-Phone
- REST APIs to manipulate contact, photo, video and audio.
- REST APIs to send MMS.
- REST APIs to capture photo
- REST APIs to make phone call
- REST APIs to read sensor data
For more details, check out http://www.mymobkit.com/
How to install myMobKit APK?
2. Click the download button to download myMobKit.Once the download completed,find myMobKit in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find myMobKit icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.