This app requires your educational institution to have a myday subscription.
This is a preview version of the app prior to its full release.
The myday mobile app provides an easy-to-use, personalised and effective system for you to manage everything you need to make a success of your learning. The app provides you with everything you need in one place and with notifications to keep you updated, myday will be your go-to app for your learning and education experience.
The myday app builds upon your current experience of the desktop site, providing access to the same apps and data, for a seamless experience - any changes you make to the mobile dashboard on your desktop will be synced to the mobile app to make personalisation super-easy.
• VLE integration – provides details of your assignments and courses, as well as notification of assignment deadlines and grades.
• Full access to timetables so you can see where you need to be and when, as well as notifications if anything changes.
• Offline access – allows access to most apps when browsing offline
• Library account – keep up-to-date with your borrowing history and reservations, as well as receive notifications when a reserved book is available, or overdue notices.
• Email – access to a light version of your mail client so you can keep track of emails
• Balances – you can check how much print credit you have, as well as your catering balance.
How to install myday APK?
2. Click the download button to download myday.Once the download completed,find myday in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find myday icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.