Join MuseScore and play more sheet music.
Find and discover new sheet music. Boost your practise by listening to the notes and change the tempo. Play or sing along using the parts mixer.
* Listen to the sheet music
* Select parts to be displayed
* Select parts to be played
* Original score layout
* Staff resize
* Transpose melody and chord symbols
* Online access to sheet music shared by the community
* Multitrack playback with volume control
* Real time adjustable tempo
* Metronome with volume control and count-in
* Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner
Want to open MuseScore (mscz) files into the app?
Get the MuseScore Songbook app
The MuseScore app is made for Android devices running version 3.0 Honeycomb and higher.
The more you tell us, the better MuseScore gets.
Q Can I notate music with this app?
A No, you can not. To notate music, use the free notation software available on musescore.org
Q Can I open my own .mscz files with this app?
A Yes, by uploading your files to your online account.
Follow MuseScore and share your feedback.
Music & Audio
How to install MuseScore APK?
2. Click the download button to download MuseScore.Once the download completed,find MuseScore in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find MuseScore icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
YouTube Music140k+ Free