MTBC has introduced iCheckIn: a simple and economical Android tablet application to automate the patient check-in process and provides more self service options to your patients so, providers can reduce their administrative costs, valuable time and save money.
By using iCheckIn, your patients can:
• View appointment
• Manage & update their demographic information and add picture
• View payer information and upload the insurance card images
• Review payment history and due balances
• Make secure credit card payments
MTBC Dev Team
How to install MTBC iCheckIn APK?
2. Click the download button to download MTBC iCheckIn.Once the download completed,find MTBC iCheckIn in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find MTBC iCheckIn icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Diseases Dictionary ✪ Medical1,000k+ Free
Your.MD: Health Care Assistant1,000k+ Free