infoWiFi - extended network for everyone
- Your WiFiclaim, your rules
- A place for presentation and communication
- Local reach, global use
- Public bulletin boards on every WiFi network
The 4MoWi service has created its own public domain for every WiFi network.
Every WiFi domain has space for Main (profile) card, WiFi password and a Board (wall) for further cards and comments.
Anybody can add information to any WiFi domain where it will be seen by others.
4MoWi is a registrar of WiFi domains and the author of two apps for their easy use, "infoWiFi" and "qrWiFi".
WiFi domains are an unrestricted alternative for presentation and communication with the neighborhood where you travel or have your activities. It may be used commercially as well without any restrictions.
Anybody can register any four WiFi domains for free, forever.
infoWiFi is the main app for using WiFi domains, also enabling their registration. It serves as a recorder, reader and editor of information attached to individual WiFi networks. In the app you can browse individual scanned WiFi networks and posts on their walls, WiFi passwords or encountered posts and tags.
Are you tired of constantly having to tell the password to your WiFi or to constantly look for another WiFi network password? Find it or share it directly on every WiFi domain.
Write a post on a specific wall or enable the Traces function. Why? So that anybody who passes through the same place as you, sees your post. You can also react to others' posts.
The apps don't need permanent internet connection, they log scanned WiFi networks, posts and passwords. You can browse your log on 4mowi.com.
- anybody can add or change the password of any WiFi network, the owner of the WiFi domain can restrict access to this information.
- using the Traces function you can add a chosen post automatically to every WiFi network you scan.
- you can edit or delete your used cards anytime and the change will be propagated to all WiFi networks where you have used the card.
- you can also add a new post to an existing card
- you can also create an anonymous card or comment
- you can lock a card and disallow adding comments from other users.
- you can choose to only show posts and tags from those WiFi networks that are currently in your range
- as you go through WiFi networks with tagged cards, you can see a list of all tags found on these networks
- use tags according to what you post; it's up to you if a card will be an invitation to a discussion, an ad, a review, or other information useful to others
- you can create and manage cards from your desktop on 4mowi.com
- the difference between a card and a comment is simple: cards are stored for later reuse and can contain a small picture
- the owner of a WiFi domain can lock its board (wall) to prevent others from posting to it; the owner may also delete posts
- register WiFi networks you care about to keep other people from using your WiFi network to post their information
- the 4MoWi service and its apps use the combination of SSID and MAC address to identify a WiFi network; if you find that somebody has registered your WiFi network, you can change the SSID or MAC and register it for yourself.
- the application was tested for use by blind and sight-impared users
We recommend to also install qrWiFi, our companion app, for making full advantage of WiFi domains.
qrWiFi is designed to make use of the information contained in WiFi network names.
It turns WiFi names into active links and identifies URLs, e-mail addresses and phone numbers in them. qrWiFi can also search for a WiFi network name on the internet.
Out of additional information attached to a WiFi domain, qrWiFi can read and edit the password and the URL of the main (profile) card.
More information on http://info-wifi.com/
How to install infoWiFi - message boards APK?
2. Click the download button to download infoWiFi - message boards.Once the download completed,find infoWiFi - message boards in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find infoWiFi - message boards icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.