Learn the meaning and origin of the key terms of the Holy Bible. With over 30.000 entries, The Bible Dictionary will guide your understanding of the word of God and His son Jesus Christ. A required reference app for any serious study of the Old and the New Testament.
* Over 30.000 dictionary, encyclopedia and concordance entries.
* 6 full reference books at hand: Easton's Bible Dictionary, Smith's Bible Dictionary, Hitchcock's Bible Names Dictionary, The King James Version (KJV) Bible Dictionary, Nave's Topical Bible and the Condensed Biblical Cyclopedia
* Very fast and simple to use.
* Works offline, even in "airplane mode". Study the Holy Bible anytime, anywhere, no Internet connection required.
* Search inside one of the dictionaries or all at the same time.
* Powerful search system. Search inside by term and/or definitions using different criteria.
* Big text option to improve readability
* Bookmark your favorite entries for quick future reference.
* Share any entry by e-mail, SMS, etc.
* Listen to the definitions using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer with American or British accent.
Q: How can I share a verse from the list?
A: Just pressing for 2 or 3 seconds and a menu with the available sharing options will appear
Q: How can I change the speech speed?
A: The speed of the speech is controlled by the TTS engine installed with Android. It can be set up by going to:
Settings --> Voice input & output settings --> Text to speech settings --> speech rate
Q: How can I change the speech accent?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 2 accents are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
About the permissions:
We know you may be worried about the permissions required by the application so here is the explanation of why they are needed:
To load the ads used to support the development of the application, these permissions are required:
- Full Internet access
- View network state
To save your favorite entries in the SD card:
- Modify/delete SD card contents
About the speech synthesizer:
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before travelling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
Praise the Lord! God bless you!
John 1:1-51 KJV - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Books & Reference
How to install The Bible Dictionary® Offline APK?
2. Click the download button to download The Bible Dictionary® Offline.Once the download completed,find The Bible Dictionary® Offline in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find The Bible Dictionary® Offline icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Читай! Бесплатно5,000k+ Free
تفسير الاحلام الكبير الشامل10k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
More from Developer
Offline English Arabic Dict.1,000k+ Free
Offline English Spanish dictionary1,000k+ Free
Offline English Hindi Dict.1,000k+ Free
Advanced Offline Dictionary1,000k+ Free
Offline English French Dict.500k+ Free
Offline English Dict. FREE500k+ Free