NOTE: This is the Official LMS App for UEW Distance Education (IEDE) and it is automatically connected to the Main LMS for Distance Education Students(i.e. http://moodle.uew.edu.gh/distance).
If you are able to login successfully and correctly with your USERNAME(i.e ID Number) and PASSWORD(Applicant ID), you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades - and more!
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio: For recording audio to upload to Moodle
- Read and modify the contents of your SD card: Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see them offline
- Network access: To be able to connect with your Moodle site and check if you are connected or not to switch to offline mode
- Run at startup: So you receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background
- Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime
How to install UEW DISTANCE EDU. MOBILE APP APK?
2. Click the download button to download UEW DISTANCE EDU. MOBILE APP.Once the download completed,find UEW DISTANCE EDU. MOBILE APP in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find UEW DISTANCE EDU. MOBILE APP icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.