NOTE: This official Moodle Mobile app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio: For recording audio to upload to Moodle
- Read and modify the contents of your SD card: Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see them offline
- Network access: To be able to connect with your Moodle site and check if you are connected or not to switch to offline mode
- Run at startup: So you receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background
- Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime
Moodle Pty Ltd.
Apk Size: 2.23MB
Require Version: 7Download APK
How to install Moodle Mobile APK?
2. Click the download button to download Moodle Mobile.Once the download completed,find Moodle Mobile in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Moodle Mobile icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Tube mate4,000+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
PUP Mobile Portal10k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free