HELP Mobile Application aims to facilitate the access of youth, especially from the socially excluded - Dalit, Adivasis and Muslim Minority communities, to higher education opportunities. It provides necessary information on colleges and Universities in India, available scholarships and other financial provisions and support mechanisms, and also has a collection of sample questions (that would help the user in entrance examinations). HELP app will be of immense value to youth in India who aspire to change their lives through access and participation in higher education.
The APP contains the following sections:
1. Colleges – The app has information on the best colleges and Universities in India for 13 streams – Arts, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Management, Law, Computer Science, Fashion Technology, Hotel Management, Fine Arts, Mass Communication, Medicine and Nursing. For each college, we have provided a short introduction, main courses offered, application process and its website link where user can access further information. The information provided is from the official websites of the listed institutions or other public sources like Wikipedia, etc. The APP ranks colleges and Universities based on external independent studies carried out by various media and other sources on institutions for their quality and reputation (e.g. India Today College Rankings and other such rankings available on the internet). The list of colleges is not exclusive or exhaustive and there may be other institutes in addition to the ones mentioned in the list which would be worth applying for.
2. Scholarships and Fellowships – The APP has a section on Scholarships, where information on various government and private scholarship schemes are provided. We have covered most of the government scholarship schemes starting from pre-matric to Ph.D. level. The APP has provided information on scholarships available to students from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Women, Muslim Minorities and also general category students. Under each scholarship, the APP provides information on who can be the beneficiaries of the scheme, what is the amount of scholarship and a web link where further information can be accessed.
Scholarships make higher education affordable, especially for students from marginalized sections. However, many students, especially from the marginalized sections do not have access to relevant information necessary to get the scholarships. With this APP, we are aiming to reduce this information gap and thus make higher education more accessible.
3. Question Bank: The third section provides sample questions that are generally asked in entrance examinations for admission to higher education institutions. The questions are on General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, Maths and English. A total of 450 questions are provided, which have been collected from publicly available data on internet. Often, students from marginalized sections fail to get admission into colleges and Universities because they do not know what type of questions is asked and how to crack them. This question bank will help students practice well for entrance examinations.
4. Mentorship – HELP App will also be having a section on Mentorship, where names and contact details of mentors will be given. Users can contact the mentors to get support in finding higher education opportunities.
Thus, HELP Mobile Application has all that is required to access higher education opportunities in India.
How to install HELP APK?
2. Click the download button to download HELP.Once the download completed,find HELP in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find HELP icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Duolingo: Learn Languages Free100,000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Tube mate4,000+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free