The Company Portal provides access to corporate apps and resources from almost any network. Your company must already subscribe to Microsoft Intune, and your IT admin must set up your account before you can use this app.
• Enroll to access corporate resources
• Browse and install company apps
• View and manage all your enrolled devices
• View IT department contact information
• Change your work account password
• Unenroll or remotely wipe devices
How to uninstall Company Portal:
Before you can uninstall Company Portal, you need to unenroll your device from Intune first. Here are the steps:
1) Follow these directions to unenroll: https://docs.microsoft.com/intune/enduser/unenroll-your-device-from-intune-android
2) Now, you can uninstall Company Portal like you would any other app
How to install Intune Company Portal APK?
2. Click the download button to download Intune Company Portal.Once the download completed,find Intune Company Portal in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Intune Company Portal icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Update for Old Versions10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Facebook Pages Manager50,000k+ Free