Winner of the 2014 mBillionth Award in m-Travel and Tourism.
If you are a regular auto rickshaw commuter, you are probably plagued by auto drivers refusing certain destinations, getting charged extra, rash driving, rude behavior by drivers, or rigged meters. mGaadi solves all that by enrolling Bangalore's best auto drivers into its network. They always go by meter and do not refuse any destination. Checkout the all new mGaadi app with improved experience.
Major features (Find an auto feature is currently only in Bangalore, Drop us a feedback if you want your city to be the next one!):
1. Find An Auto: Now you can choose your pick up and drop location in an easy manner. Just tap on the location field to search any location, near by landmark or select from map.
2. My Trips: Get the details of all your trips. You can book return trip or repeat the trip again!
3. Refer a 5 star Driver: If you come across any 5 star driver, let us know!
4. Track My Trip : Now share your real time location anywhere with your family and friends who can track your location throughout the journey. This feature can be used even if you are not in an mGaadi auto.
5. Messages: Send a message to our customer support anytime after you book an auto
For every fulfilled mGaadi trip, the commuters pays *to the driver* the METER FARE plus a pickup fee (Rs.10). Government auto fare rate in Bangalore is Rs.13/km from 5am to 10pm and Rs.19.5/km from 10pm to 5am.
The mGaadi network is constantly expanding but we find that in many areas in Bangalore convincing drivers to go by meter is still an uphill task. We’ve divided Bangalore into three categories of areas based on how likely you are to get an mGaadi trip – green, yellow and red – listed below.
Green areas are neighbourhoods that are popular locations among our current network of mGaadi drivers . If your booking originates from one of these areas, the probability of your trip being fulfilled can range from quite high to very high. Current green area neighbourhoods include Ashok Nagar, Banashankari, Banaswadi, Basavanagudi, BTM Layout, Chikkalasandra, Domlur, Frazer Town, HSR Layout, Indiranagar, Jayanagar, Jeevan Bima Nagar, Kalyan Nagar, Koramangala, Majestic Railway Station, Malleswaram, Saduguntepalya, Sampangi Rama Nagar, Vasanth Nagar, Vidyaranyapura, Yeshwanthpura.
Yellow areas, while not cartelized, happen to be areas not within the popular ambit of our current network of mGaadi drivers. If your booking originates from one of these areas, the probability of your trip being matched to a driver is average. Current yellow area neighbourhoods include Beniganahalli, Benson Town, Bilekahalli, Bellandur, Gandhinagar, Harlur, JP Nagar, Lingarajapuram, MG Road, Nagarabhavi, Rajajinagar, Sadashivnagar, Sarjapur Road, Seshadripuram, Ulsoor, and Uttarahalli.
Red areas are either cartelized and have very few drivers who agree to mGaadi’s primary condition – they must go by meter. If your booking originates from one of these areas we will try our best to match you to a driver, but the chances of this are low. Current red area neighbourhoods include AECS Layout, Begur, Bommanahalli, Brookefield, Byapanahalli, Carmelaram, CV Raman Nagar, Electronic City, Hebbal, Hennur, Hongasandra, ITPL, Kadubesanahalli, Kaggadaspura, Kasavanahalli, Kasturi Nagar, KR Puram, LB Shastry Nagar, Mahadevapura, Marathahalli, Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Whitefield, Yelahanka.
Travel & Local
India Drivers Network Services
How to install mGaadi - Book Auto Rickshaws APK?
2. Click the download button to download mGaadi - Book Auto Rickshaws.Once the download completed,find mGaadi - Book Auto Rickshaws in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find mGaadi - Book Auto Rickshaws icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Google Street View1,000,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
MAPS.ME – Map with Navigation and Directions10,000k+ Free