BNY Mellon Wealth Management offers the flexibility to access your accounts in the way that is most convenient to you. With our Private Banking App for the Android Device, you can access your personal banking account information anytime, anywhere.
At BNY Mellon Wealth Management, your safety is always our top priority. To help safeguard your financial and personal information, your accounts are protected by 128-bit encryption, just as they are when you bank online. This means that your full account number is never revealed on your mobile device and we do not store your personal account information on mobile devices, so your accounts remain protected even if your phone is lost or stolen.
Private Banking Mobile App Features
• Account monitoring
– View available balances
– Search transaction history
• Funds transfer and payments
– Pay bills to existing payees
– Transfer funds between accounts
• Mobile Deposits
– Use your camera equipped Android device to deposit checks
• Use PIN for a quick view of balances and completed transactions
For clients not already enrolled in BNY Mellon’s Private Workbench, simply visit bnymellonwealthmanagement.com to self enroll. Click on the Enroll Now tab on the Login page, and follow the few easy steps to customize your online access.
For support call: 1-800-830-0549
BNY Mellon does not charge a fee for mobile banking. However, third-party message and data rates may apply. A supported mobile device is needed to use the Mobile Banking App. Use of the Mobile Deposit feature requires a supported camera-equipped device. An eligible BNY Mellon banking account and BNY Mellon Private Workbench access are required. Certain other restrictions apply. See the BNY Mellon Electronic Banking Service Disclosure and Agreement for more information.
How to install BNY Mellon Private Banking APK?
2. Click the download button to download BNY Mellon Private Banking.Once the download completed,find BNY Mellon Private Banking in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find BNY Mellon Private Banking icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.