Monitor and manage your NETGEAR ReadyNAS and ReadyDATA devices. Compatible with all devices running the RAIDiator 4, RAIDiator 5, OS 6 and ReadyDATA OS firmware.
Follow @NASUtils on Twitter for news and updates. https://twitter.com/NASUtils
- Monitor and manage multiple ReadyNAS devices
- Shutdown, Restart, Wake-on-Lan
- Volume Capacity and Usage
- Drive Details including SMART+
- Device details (Hostname, firmware, memory, etc)
- Fan and CPU Temperature
- Network Interfaces
- Start, Stop and Manage Services and Add-Ons
- SSH (via ConnectBot or JuiceSSH)
- FTP browser (via AndFTP)
- CPU, Memory and Network Utilization (requires iStat Add-On)
NETGEAR, ReadyNAS, ReadyDATA and RAIDiator are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NETGEAR, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holder(s). NAS Utils is not provided, affiliated or endorsed by NETGEAR, Inc. Information is subject to change without notice..
How to install NAS Utils for NETGEAR ReadyNAS APK?
2. Click the download button to download NAS Utils for NETGEAR ReadyNAS.Once the download completed,find NAS Utils for NETGEAR ReadyNAS in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find NAS Utils for NETGEAR ReadyNAS icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Master for Minecraft-Launcher50,000k+ Free
SHAREit - Transfer & Share100,000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free